CHICAGO, USA | Feb. 9, 2022 – Leading cloud advisory and implementation firm, Spaulding Ridge announced today that its Women’s Leadership Council is hosting its first annual virtual conference, Women Elevate22, on March 8th, 2022, in conjunction with International Women’s Day (IWD).
Covering a wide variety of topics, including women leadership in tech, DE&I transparency, recruiting and retaining the next generation of women, men’s role in supporting female leadership, and cultivating male allies in the workplace, Women Elevate22 will feature leading female speakers:
- Kate Eberle Walker, CEO of PresenceLearning and author of The Good Boss
- Delphine Bernard, CFO, BRANDED
- Reena Bhatia, COO, Customer Success, Salesforce
- Dara Bazzano, SVP, CAO, T-Mobile; Independent Board Director, Self Financial
- Sheryl Chamberlain, Senior Director, Global Alliances, Coupa
- Stephanie Cramp, SVP, Global Strategic Alliance Channel, OneStream
- Amy Green, Vice President, Global Business Systems, Sabre Corporation
- Jennifer Kirk, Senior Vice President, Global Controller and CAO, Medtronic; Independent Board Director, Republic Services
- Josiane Leclerc, Director of Business Transformation, Dandurand
- Leah Katsekas McTiernan, Vice President, Solution Engineering and Founding Co-Chain DocuSign Women.In.Solution.Engineering (W.I.S.E.) ERG
- Stacey Moore, VP, Information Technology, Collibra
- Carla Moradi, SVP, Global Partner & Alliances Organization, Anaplan
- Lisa Olmstead, EVP Global Operations, TransUnion
- Janice Omadeke, Founder and CEO, The Mentor Method
- Ana Pinczuk, CDO, Anaplan
- Eli Potter, Vice President, Data & Technology, Insight Partners
- Donna Wilczek, SVP, Product Strategy, Coupa
- Dana Wright, Managing Director, MATH Venture Partners
The event is generously sponsored by Anaplan, Coupa, DocuSign, and Women of OneStream.
Check out the full, comprehensive schedule at womenelevate22.spauldingridge.com.
“Our goal is to bring women in tech together to enable and provide necessary tools for women to be empowered in their careers. We have curated a phenomenal lineup of some of the industry’s top leaders in tech who I can’t wait to hear from.” says Sarah Katz, Spaulding Ridge President. “Additionally, I am really excited that we are providing a take-home virtual toolkit for every attendee, which is a compilation of resources from our speakers.”
The one-day virtual learning experience will be available on-demand following the event as well.
ABOUT SPAULDING RIDGE
An award-winning provider of Cloud solutions and advisory services, Spaulding Ridge helps leading companies deploy Best-in-Cloud™ solutions on a global scale. Spaulding Ridge enables organizations to accelerate operational efficiency, drive digital transformation, and increase competitive advantage.
Spaulding Ridge partners with digitally savvy companies to help:
- Finance gain control: Increase top-line revenue, gross margins, and profits through better insight. Connect financial planning to strategy and automate financial close processes.
- Sales increase productivity: Manage quota and territories more consistently and effectively, automate customer contracts and onboarding.
- Operations drive efficiency: Improve supply chain agility, automate strategic sourcing and purchasing, deliver superior customer service experiences.