The DocuSign System of Agreement Platform, supports organizations in the management of contracts and agreements across all facets of their business and phases of the agreement process. From the preparation of the document, the review and execution of the agreement, and ultimately the management for the life of the agreement, DocuSign provides a single platform to support an organization. Far more than a simple document repository, DocuSign can dramatically streamline Legal and Sales processes, resulting in an average of 20% productivity growth. As organizations transform in the modern age, first came the System of Record and System of Engagement (HCM, ERP, CRM) – the new frontier is the System of Agreement.
Access Documents Anywhere
- Simple desktop and mobile applications allow you to access, modify and deliver documents from anywhere at anytime
- Documents are automatically synced from your computer or mobile device, so up-to-date material is always at your fingertips
- Document workflows are designed to meet your unique business processes and needs
- Eliminate manual steps, speed up approvals and reduce risk
Generate, Negotiate and Sign Contracts Quickly
- Shorten the contract phase of your sales cycle
- Generate new contracts from pre-approved templates
- Track versions through negotiation
- Automatically route for approvals
- Integrate e-signature applications like EchoSign or DocuSign
Manage Permission and Ensure Compliance
- Control user access
- Reduce organizational risk
- Set access restrictions on template fields, documents and folders without IT intervention
- Detailed audit trail available with date, time stamp and archiving features
Let Spaulding Ridge Help
Ready to take the next step and implement your own contract management solution?
Spaulding Ridge can set you up on DocuSign. We’re always looking out for you and other ways you can better your business.
Our consultants are trained and certified to deliver industry-leading add-on solutions from several strategic partners, such as DocuSign.
Contact us to learn more…