Competing priorities can be detrimental to customer service, and they’re one of the most common problems our clients come to us with at Spaulding Ridge. Oftentimes, companies are battling siloed systems, agent experience, and rising expectations while striving for operational excellence, service innovation, and achieving customer satisfaction.
Oftentimes, we can trace the biggest stopgap to the customer service software being used. If your application is not breaking down silos, reducing costs, or helping you form stronger bonds, it can delay scaling, capabilities, and customer retention.
Using a system that only focuses on customers through a specific, narrow scope, like Zendesk, leaves you with limited visibility and no means to track your customers through their entire life cycle. It also silos information away from people who could utilize it during QBRs, cross-selling, upselling, and contract renewals: account managers.
Implementing a comprehensive software, such as Salesforce Service Cloud, that’s customizable, easy to integrate, and puts equal attention on your business’ users as it does customers opens opportunities for customer retention, scalability, and much more.
While at surface level customer service software’s, like Zendesk, may have some similarities to Salesforce Service Cloud, at Spaulding Ridge, we’ve found that when it comes to scaling and breaking down silos, there’s no match for the capability and customizability of the world’s #1 comprehensive service management platform, especially when combined with the award-winning team at Spaulding Ridge.
We not only implement best-in-cloud applications, we also offer change management and managed services to provide the absolute best experience possible for you, your teams, and your business. To see the full suite of services offered at Spaulding Ridge, visit our website, or reach out to us at [email protected].
Salesforce Service Cloud vs. Zendesk: By the Features
Both Service Cloud and Zendesk are designed to support basic customer service workflows. They provide:
- Service and ticket management
- Customer portals
- Knowledge centers
- Live chat
While those features can certainly help any budding customer service team, that’s where a software like Zendesk’s capability ends. As your business grows and needs expand, how do you scale? What does the experience look like for your teams?
There is so much more you can be doing to support your staff and provide for your customers using Spaulding Ridge know-how and Salesforce Service Desk.
The above features are just the beginning when using a truly comprehensive system. True best-in-cloud technology recognizes that the real assets of any organization or company are your people.
On top of providing a customized experience for you customers, Service Cloud also provides the same for employees. The nearly limitless report-building capabilities allow you to monitor, manage, and track KPIs ” reports that can be customized to you, your organization’s, and your teams’ specific needs.
Why Spaulding Ridge Most Commonly Recommends Salesforce Service Cloud
On top of providing better experiences for both customers and users, ultimately boosting loyalty and increasing retention, Service Cloud also:
- Maximizes agent productivity. Did you know that using Service Cloud, agents can work from wherever, using just about any device? While some limit their device capabilities, Salesforce Service Cloud can be used on Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac, and Web-based. Service Cloud, in particular, is lauded for leading to a reduction of overhead costs.
- Provides real-time reactions to real-time customer relationships. Salesforce Service Cloud helps to increase the LTV of your customers using live agents, social media interaction, and case tracking. The latter of which gives your account managers a 360-degree view of an entire customer’s history with your company to provide individualized service.
- Uses AI functions to complete the administrative paperwork. On top of being able to automate simple, repetitive tasks freeing up agents to focus on issues, the same AI-powered system can route cases to the best-fit agent to speed up resolution.
- Gives you all of the customization yu need using clicks, not code. While other softwares may offer a couple hundred integration options or applications, there’s no beating the 5,000+ enhancing apps and integrations to customize your Service Cloud to your exact needs. Use purpose-built solutions focused on customer support, including:
- CTI integrations such as Five9, Vonage Contact Center, TalkDesk, and Natterbox
- Integrated Customer Survey solutions such as GetFeedback, Survey Monkey, and Qualtrics
- Omnichannel extensions, as well as enhanced live chat and support channels, across social and mobile channels.
Empower your team, plan for scalability, and provide the best customer service possible by leveraging our teams at Spaulding Ridge and the capability of Salesforce Service Cloud.
About Spaulding Ridge
Spaulding Ridge is a global cloud advisory and implementation firm that helps leading companies deploy Best-in-Cloud solutions. Spaulding Ridge enables organizations to accelerate operational efficiency, drive digital transformation, and increase competitive advantage.
Spaulding Ridge partners with digitally savvy companies to help:
- Finance gain control: Increase top-line revenue, gross margins, and profits through better insight. Connect financial planning to strategy and automate financial close processes.
- Sales increase productivity: Manage quota and territories more consistently and effectively, automate customer contracts and onboarding.
- Operations drive efficiency: Improve supply chain agility, automate strategic sourcing and purchasing, deliver superior customer service experiences.
To learn more, visit spauldingridge.com.